[PDF] Aadhaar Application form Uid Correction form officiail at uidai.gov.in
The first step that an applicant should keep in mind before applying for an Aadhaar is to have all documents required for the Aadhaar card ready while visiting the enrolment centre. The application process for Aadhaar card is same for all Indian citizens including minors and senior citizens.
They only have to furnish relevant documents at the time of enrolment. Here is how a person can do this:
visit an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre near you. If you reside in Tier I cities, you can find it at
- You can also find Aadhaar Enrolment Centres in other cities by visiting aadhar appointment portal
- Fill the enrolment form (the form is also available online below.
- Submit the form along with supporting documents such as the proof of identity and the proof of address.
- After all the documents are accepted, submit your biometric data which includes your fingerprints and the iris scan.
- Your photograph is also taken for Aadhaar.
- Collect the acknowledgment slip that contains the 14-digit enrolment number. It is used to check Aadhar card status.
- The Acknowledgement slip should be kept safely till you get your Aadhaar card.
There are some states and Union Territories in India where the Aadhaar enrolment is carried out by the Registrar General of India. The places include:
Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Jammu & Kashmir
Aadhaar Enrolment / Correction Form Latest PDF
ENROLMENT FORM - Aadhaar For Mumbai, Maharashtra